Monday, March 26, 2012

Beauty Talks with Ariel López, Mister Carolina Teenager 2012 (EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW)!

Beauty Talks with Ariel López, Mister Carolina Teenager 2012 and Mister Teen Hot Body 2012!

Talk about international caliber! Ariel López was born for male beauty pageants! Most of our readers agreed that Ariel is one of the candidates with "complete" package - beauty, body, sex appeal, and wonderful personality. No wonder he won the Mister Teen Hot Body title during one of the events of Misters of Puerto Rico. He's most likely the male version of Zuleyka Rivera (Miss Universe 2006) if you measure his competitiveness in male beauty pageant.


BM: For the benefit of our international readers who may not be familiar with you, give us your story from before the Misters of Puerto Rico competition to where you are today.

ARIEL: My name is Ariel Lopez, I’m 17 years old.  I always dream to be a model and since I enter to the Misters of Puerto Rico pageant I feel that im very close to fulfill my goal. 


BM: What prompted you to join Misters of Puerto Rico 2012 pageant? What makes you a stand out in this competition?

ARIEL: My mother is my motivation in my life as to enter this pageant.  She always gave me the necessary support to follow my dreams.  She was the person that told me that I could be a Mister.  Now I want to be a great Mister like Amaury Doble and Heri Quiles that made history as Puerto Rican representatives.

BM: Since Beauty Mania is a site dedicated to beauty, our readers want to know what beauty is meant to you.

ARIEL: Beauty for me are the values and all the physical qualities that people’s had. 


BM: You’ve been busy since the Misters of Puerto Rico 2012 competition has started, how would you balance your personal training work, participating in the pageant’s main events, and still stay in such amazing condition?

ARIEL: I went to school, and after that I share my time between my homework, my physical training and other pageant trainings.  I think that we could do everything if we organize our lifestyle.  


BM: What kind of exercises or workouts do you do?

ARIEL: I divide my body training.  Two days to train my upper body and two days for my low body.  I also practice some sports to maintain my body. 

BM: Do you follow any diet? If so, what kind of diet do you follow?

ARIEL: I don’t follow any diet.  I only eat healthy food and make exercise to maintain my body.


BM: We are just curious; do you have any facial beauty secrets?

ARIEL: I have no secrets.  I only sleep well and always wash my face. 

BM: What part of your body are you proud of?

ARIEL: I’m proud of my body!!! Thanks to my body I stand out in the competition.


BM: What part of your body do you think needs improvement?

ARIEL: I’m working my full body but with special attention to my arms. 

BM: Sleep is important for a man to stay handsome at all times. How many hours of sleep do you get per night? Any sleeping routines?

ARIEL: Since I’m in the pageant my sleeping time is less.  Honestly I have no sleeping routines!!


BM: How do you cope up with stress?

ARIEL: I deal with my stress, listening to music and sharing with my friends.

BM: Do you take any nutritional supplements/ vitamins? If so, what are those and why?

ARIEL: Only protein shakes and exercise.


BM: Can you describe to us your fashion sense and style?

ARIEL: I think I’m a surfer style guy…   but many people say that I’m just and urban boy.  I don’t really stand in one style. 


BM: Finally, what message can you give to all readers of Beauty Mania, especially to those young men who want to follow your footsteps as Misters of Puerto Rico candidate?

ARIEL: My message is that with the right attitude, and the self-confidence you can follow your dreams and makes it come true.  Don’t surrender in any step of your life.

Special Thanks to ViKar Visual especially to Mr. Viktor Molina and Misters of Puerto Rico Organization. 
Photos courtesy of Vikar Visual

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

BeautyMania.biz claim no credit for any images featured on this site. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images and do not wish them to appear on this blog, please contact us and your images will be removed immediately.