Monday, March 26, 2012

Beauty Talks with Osmar Rivera, Mister Guaynabo Teenager 2012 (EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW)!

Beauty Talks with Osmar Rivera, Mister Guaynabo Teenager 2012!

Another Boy Next Door here! Osmar Rivera is said to have the sweetest face with the sweetest smile by our readers. Besides he got one of the best bodies in the competition. Truly Amazing!




BM: For the benefit of our international readers who may not be familiar with you, give us your story from before the Misters of Puerto Rico competition to where you are today.

OSMAR: Before entering “Misters Of Puerto Rico” I dedicated myself to dancing and to volleyball. Plus, I study during the week.  I liked to hang out with my friends and go to the beach.


BM: What prompted you to join Misters of Puerto Rico 2012 pageant? What makes you a stand out in this competition?
       
OSMAR: I went on a search for new challenges and achievements to be accomplished.

BM: Since Beauty Mania is a site dedicated to beauty, our readers want to know what beauty is meant to you.

OSMAR: Beauty is made of physical appearance, personality and human intellectual.


BM: You’ve been busy since the Misters of Puerto Rico 2012 competition has started, how would you balance your personal training work, participating in the pageant’s main events, and still stay in such amazing condition?

OSMAR: I think everything has its moment, keeping focus and discipline.


BM: What kind of exercises or workouts do you do?

OSMAR: I like to go to the gym and do sports.

BM: Do you follow any diet? If so, what kind of diet do you follow?

OSMAR: Not an exact diet, but I try to eat as healthy as possible.


BM: We are just curious; do you have any facial beauty secrets?

OSMAR: No, I do not.

BM: What part of your body are you proud of?

OSMAR: I feel proud of all my body, I love how I am.


BM: What part of your body do you think needs improvement?

OSMAR: I wouldn’t change anything of my body, I like it exactly how it is.

BM: Sleep is important for a man to stay handsome at all times. How many hours of sleep do you get per night? Any sleeping routines?

OSMAR: Before going to sleep,  I read… I normally sleep 7 to 9 hours


BM: How do you cope up with stress?

OSMAR: I simply do exercise or engaged into sports. For me relieving stress is pretty easy.

BM: Do you take any nutritional supplements/ vitamins? If so, what are those and why?

OSMAR: None. Sometimes I take vitamin C and E


BM: Can you describe to us your fashion sense and style?

OSMAR: I like to dress casual and be the center of attention with my outfit


BM: Finally, what message can you give to all readers of Beauty Mania, especially to those young men who want to follow your footsteps as Misters of Puerto Rico candidate?

OSMAR: I’d tell them to move on. I’d tell them to always keep a positive mind. Always be strong and take the big steps. All you need to do is believe in yourself, because if you do, everything will be easier.

Special Thanks to ViKar Visual especially to Mr. Viktor Molina and Misters of Puerto Rico Organization. 
Photos courtesy of Vikar Visual

1 comments:

Existen temas y situaciones más interesantes que esta falsa del 'fashion'. Mientras el mundo va en picada ustedes están observando, y compitiendo, por el más 'lindín'. Sinceramente, deberían enfocarse en buscar soluciones (o al menos intentarlo) para los problemas sociales existentes. Conflictos como: corrupción, drogadicción, guerras, suicidios, violencia domestica, maltrato a los niños, abuso animal, desempleo, narcotráfico, consumo desmedido, contaminación, asesinatos, violaciones sexuales, tráfico ilegal de humanos, falta de valores, racismo y otros más, están agobiando a toda la humanidad. Sin embargo, mientras todos esos conflictos abruman al mundo, ustedes se encargan de decidir quién será el próximo o la próxima persona más "linda", que por cierto, debo decir que no poseen la capacidad para determinar lo que es feo o lindo. Al menos, quisiera escuchar, de ustedes los supuestos 'bonitillos', que la belleza es subjetiva (definición de subjetivo: Perteneciente o relativo a nuestro modo de pensar o de sentir, y no al objeto en sí mismo (por si no saben el significado)).

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

BeautyMania.biz claim no credit for any images featured on this site. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images and do not wish them to appear on this blog, please contact us and your images will be removed immediately.