Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Beauty Talks with Luis Lemuel Báez, Mister Fajardo Model 2012 (EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW)!


Beauty Talks with Luis Lemuel Báez, Mister Fajardo Model 2012!


Luis Lemuel Báez is definitely one of the candidates with sexiest body and his smooth long hair makes him unique and eye-catching. Sometimes he is also sporting a curly hairstyle that, in our opinion, adds more sex appeal.




BM: For the benefit of our international readers who may not be familiar with you, give us your story from before the Misters of Puerto Rico competition to where you are today.

LUIS LEMUEL: Since 2007 I work as a medical sonographer at a company called Insight In-management and in my free time as professional model.


BM: What prompted you to join Misters of Puerto Rico 2012 pageant? What makes you a stand out in this competition?
       
LUIS LEMUEL: What motivates me is to be a live example of personal overcoming to the youth of my country, with this demonstrates that everything is possible.

BM: Since Beauty Mania is a site dedicated to beauty, our readers want to know what beauty is meant to you.

LUIS LEMUEL: Beauty for me is the reflection of the balance between body, mind and spirit.


BM: You’ve been busy since the Misters of Puerto Rico 2012 competition has started, how would you balance your personal training work, participating in the pageant’s main events, and still stay in such amazing condition?

LUIS LEMUEL: I do a daily routine, this allows me to divide the time the best way and I can fullfill my obligations.


BM: What kind of exercises or workouts do you do?

LUIS LEMUELI do a strict routine of weight and cardiovascular exercises.

BM: Do you follow any diet? If so, what kind of diet do you follow?

LUIS LEMUEL: I follow a diet rich in proteins and low in carbohydrates.


BM: We are just curious; do you have any facial beauty secrets?

LUIS LEMUELI believe the most important thing for the facial care is a good cleanning with products that benefit your specific type of skin.

BM: What part of your body are you proud of?

LUIS LEMUEL: I am proud of my smile because shows my personality, I am a very happy man.


BM: What part of your body do you think needs improvement?

LUIS LEMUELI am happy with the way God make me.

BM: Sleep is important for a man to stay handsome at all times. How many hours of sleep do you get per night? Any sleeping routines?

LUIS LEMUEL: Before sleeping I eat a snack.


BM: How do you cope up with stress?

LUIS LEMUELI handle the stress playing with my dog, Numa. She really make me happy.

BM: Do you take any nutritional supplements/ vitamins? If so, what are those and why?

LUIS LEMUELI take vitamins to keep healthy.


BM: Can you describe to us your fashion sense and style?

LUIS LEMUELI like to be comfortable, so I dress in a sport / casual style.


BM: Finally, what message can you give to all readers of Beauty Mania, especially to those young men who want to follow your footsteps as Misters of Puerto Rico candidate?

LUIS LEMUEL: I want to tell to the men who want to take part of this pageant that they must be disciplined, be focused in his goals and they could reach them.

Special Thanks to ViKar Visual especially to Mr. Viktor Molina and Misters of Puerto Rico Organization. 
Photos courtesy of Vikar Visual, and Luis Lemuel Baez

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

BeautyMania.biz claim no credit for any images featured on this site. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images and do not wish them to appear on this blog, please contact us and your images will be removed immediately.