Saturday, March 24, 2012

Beauty Talks with Javier Otero, Mister Toa Alta Teenager 2012 (EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW)!

Beauty Talks with Javier Otero, Mister Toa Alta Teenager!

Javier Otero Ramos is definitely one of the eye catchers in this year's edition of Misters of Puerto Rico. This 16-year-old hunk from Toa Alta studied at Escuela Superior Adela Rolon Fuentes. He describes himself as kind, sincere, sentimental and helpful. When Beauty Mania featured the list of candidates of Misters of Puerto Rico 2012, our readers described him as handsome, charming, and his smile is one of the best.


BM: For the benefit of our international readers who may not be familiar with you, give us your story from before the Misters of Puerto Rico competition to where you are today.

JAVIER: Before I was in Misters of Puerto Rico I was a student like I still am, and a graduated model from Desireé Lowry Academy. Since I’ve been in Misters of Puerto Rico I’ve changed my way of thinking and of being. I consider myself a new person thanks to Misters of Puerto Rico.

BM: What prompted you to join Misters of Puerto Rico 2012 pageant? What makes you a stand out in this competition?

JAVIER: My motivation to enter Misters of Puerto Rico was to do something different to expose me and have a commitment, a responsibility, a new dream and a goal to achieve. What makes me different from the other contestants is my sincerity, my honesty, my unique style and, originality.

BM: Since Beauty Mania is a site dedicated to beauty, our readers want to know what beauty is meant to you.

JAVIER: Beauty means for me not only the outside but also the inner beauty that makes everybody different. Obviously you need to be handsome in a beauty pageant.

BM: You’ve been busy since the Misters of Puerto Rico 2012 competition has started, how would you balance your personal training work, participating in the pageant’s main events, and still stay in such amazing condition?

JAVIER: It’s all about discipline I’ve had to divide time, I go to school, then I go to gym, and then I do my homework its all about discipline.



BM: What kind of exercises or workouts do you do?

JAVIER: I have 3 different workouts. First I work out pectorals triceps and biceps, then I do a workout for my legs, then I workout my back muscles.

BM: Do you follow any diet? If so, what kind of diet do you follow?

JAVIER:  I don’t have so much of a diet I just eat the most healthy possible. 



BM: We are just curious; do you have any facial beauty secrets?

JAVIER: Not much, but I use Dove for Men, is a very good soap.

BM: What part of your body are you proud of?

JAVIER: I don’t feel proud of any specific part of my body. I feel proud of the person I am.



BM: What part of your body do you think needs improvement?

JAVIER: I’ve had a lot of changes since I’ve enter Misters of Puerto Rico, but I know I can have and even better change every day.

BM: Sleep is important for a man to stay handsome at all times. How many hours of sleep do you get per night? Any sleeping routines?

JAVIER: I sleep six hours but I don’t have any special routine.



BM: How do you cope up with stress?

JAVIER: I like to talk about it and relax in a peaceful place.

BM: Do you take any nutritional supplements/ vitamins? If so, what are those and why?

JAVIER: I drink my weight gainer and some vitamins.



BM: Can you describe to us your fashion sense and style?

JAVIER: I describe my fashion sense and style as my own because is not something in specific. When I see something I like a find a way to combine it. But it’s all about originality.

BM:  Finally, what message can you give to all readers of Beauty Mania, especially to those young men who want to follow your footsteps as Misters of Puerto Rico candidate?

JAVIER: To never stop following their dreams just keep on walking,  never surrender because  if someone tells you that you’ll never going to get them, never believe him,  never give up.


Special Thanks to Viktor Molina of Vikar Visual and Misters of Puerto Rico organization.
Photos courtesy of Viktor Molina of Vikar Visual. Copyright by its respective owner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

BeautyMania.biz claim no credit for any images featured on this site. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images and do not wish them to appear on this blog, please contact us and your images will be removed immediately.