Sunday, March 25, 2012

Beauty Talks with Jorge Becerril, Mister Aguas Buenas Teenager 2012 (EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW)!

Beauty Talks with Jorge Becerril, Mister Aguas Buenas Teenager 2012!

Talk about sex appeal! Jorge is definitely one of the candidates to watch! Our readers also noted that Jorge has  one of the best smiles, and not only that, his body and skin tone are almost perfect. He's definitely a prince charming! But the sad part here is that he's already committed in a relationship. Sorry girls ;)





BM: For the benefit of our international readers who may not be familiar with you, give us your story from before the Misters of Puerto Rico competition to where you are today.

JORGE: Before I entered the contest I used to play a lot of basketball and I used to have fun with my friends and do school work. Now, although I'm still playing basketball, I don't have that much of a social life like I did in the past. I am very focused on what I want to achieve in the contest.


BM: What prompted you to join Misters of Puerto Rico 2012 pageant? What makes you a stand out in this competition?

JORGE: What motivated me to join Mister of Puerto Rico 2012 is that I want to be an example a role model for young people. What make me stand out from the others contestants is that I'm always smiling.

BM: Since Beauty Mania is a site dedicated to beauty, our readers want to know what beauty is meant to you.

JORGE: For me beauty is the combination of good appearance, intelligence and good feelings.

BM: You’ve been busy since the Misters of Puerto Rico 2012 competition has started, how would you balance your personal training work, participating in the pageant’s main events, and still stay in such amazing condition?

JORGE: I do my best to have a good balance between my personal life and the contest.  You have to have discipline  and organize your time.


BM: What kind of exercises or workouts do you do?

JORGE: My routine of exercises is going to the gym 5 days a week, I work different parts of my body every day and I always do abdominals.

BM: Do you follow any diet? If so, what kind of diet do you follow?

JORGE: I don't do any diet, I try to eat healthy and I drink a lot of water. 

BM: We are just curious; do you have any facial beauty secrets?

JORGE: My trick of facial beauty is to keep my face always clean and have facial treatment once a month.


BM: What part of your body are you proud of?

JORGE: I feel proud of my smile and my abs.

BM: What part of your body do you think needs improvement?

JORGE: Although I feel proud of my abs there's always room to achieve a better shape.

BM: Sleep is important for a man to stay handsome at all times. How many hours of sleep do you get per night? Any sleeping routines?

JORGE: I try to sleep at least 8 hours every day. My routine before sleep is to cleans my face and put some moisturizer on  my body.


BM: How do you cope up with stress?

JORGE: I manage stress listening music and going to the gym.

BM: Do you take any nutritional supplements/ vitamins? If so, what are those and why?

JORGE: I drink a smootie of vitamins before doing workouts and before I go to sleep.


BM: Can you describe to us your fashion sense and style?

JORGE: We always have to know what is the new style that is going to get out in the market next and we have  to identify the style that make us look good because not all clothes that are new or fashionable fit us.

BM: Finally, what message can you give to all readers of Beauty Mania, especially to those young men who want to follow your footsteps as Misters of Puerto Rico candidate?

JORGE: Follow your dreams because in life there are no obstacles if you really want to achieve your goals.


Special Thanks to ViKar Visual especially to Mr. Viktor Molina and Misters of Puerto Rico Organization.Photos courtesy of Vikar Visual and Jorge Becerril.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

BeautyMania.biz claim no credit for any images featured on this site. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images and do not wish them to appear on this blog, please contact us and your images will be removed immediately.