Thursday, March 29, 2012

Beauty Talks with Javier Rosario, Mister Orocovis Model 2012 (EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW)!


Beauty Talks with Javier Rosario, Mister Orocovis Model 2012!

Javier Rosario is another guy in the competition whom we think has the sexiest body. And Just like Luis Baez, Javier also sported a shoulder-length hair which adds to his uniqueness. His main assets are his physically fit body and of course, his masculine beauty.


BM: For the benefit of our international readers who may not be familiar with you, give us your story from before the Misters of Puerto Rico competition to where you are today.

JAVIER: Well, I was in a four year relationship with a girl, which wasn't going so well. A week after I broke up started dedicating time to myself, which in the relationship I wasn't. I'm not that type of person to dedicate myself to my body and beauty, but now I am.  I started going to the GYM and in May 2011, I received an invitation to join Misters of Puerto Rico 2012.


BM: What prompted you to join Misters of Puerto Rico 2012 pageant? What makes you a stand out in this competition?

JAVIER: What actually prompted me to join Misters of Puerto Rico 2012 was to achieve something more than what I have ever achieved in my life and to challenge myself in an inexperienced field. I have achieved a lot and I’m proud of that. What makes me stand out in this competition, even though I have maid some mistakes, is the focus that I have and my evolution that’s been seen in the pre-competitions.
 

BM: Since Beauty Mania is a site dedicated to beauty, our readers want to know what beauty is meant to you.

JAVIER: Well, beauty to me means what’s inside your heart and outside physically. Don't matter if you are beautiful on the outside and physically, when you get to know person form inside it's what matters. So, knowing that person's personality and getting to know the real person will be  as important as n the outside. It's the key point.



BM: You’ve been busy since the Misters of Puerto Rico 2012 competition has started, how would you balance your personal training work, participating in the pageant’s main events, and still stay in such amazing condition?

JAVIER: You all know it is a pressure, and you get to deal with it, but you have to balance it. In the nights I train around 5:00 pm then two to three hours later I’m ready to go to bed.  And when I have to go to the events or meetings of the pageant I go to them. Got to balance, schedule and make up time to achieve all your tasks.



BM: What kind of exercises or workouts do you do?

JAVIER: I work out every muscle part of my body. From Monday through Saturday: Routine 1 Legs & Shoulders Mondays & Thursdays, Routine 2 Chest & Triceps Tuesdays & Fridays, and Routine 3 Back & Biceps Wednesdays & Saturdays.  Those are the days with routines but lately I have been mixing them every week or so.


BM: Do you follow any diet? If so, what kind of diet do you follow?

JAVIER:Well since my body naturally was skinny I try to eat everything (except, now, pork), because skinny people need everything, because of our metabolism. But after I was oriented by the pageants nutritionist, I include multivitamins with breakfast, snacks in between meals, plus two snacks one after training and before going to bed.  And of course, milkshakes when I can but importantly after workouts.



BM: We are just curious; do you have any facial beauty secrets?

JAVIER: I don't but a shower after training is very important to me because when sweat dries on top of your natural body oils it could damage your face, back, and skin in general.

BM: What part of your body are you proud of?

JAVIER: I am proud of my abs and legs because the abs where my first goal achieved and my legs have progress a lot in the last three months.


BM: What part of your body do you think needs improvement?

JAVIER: In the last two physical evaluations they told me that I have to improve some specific parts of my body and I positively took the message and acted on it, so I think I have improved a lot, and will continue to maintain it or max it up.



BM: Sleep is important for a man to stay handsome at all times. How many hours of sleep do you get per night? Any sleeping routines?

JAVIER: No sleeping routines, eight hours from 10pm to 6pm and maybe if the time appears, one hour in the afternoon.


BM: How do you cope up with stress?

JAVIER: I manage it with the GYM. To me the GYM is the best way to deal with the stress.


BM: Do you take any nutritional supplements/ vitamins? If so, what are those and why?

JAVIER: Yes, like I said in question number six, multivitamins with breakfast and milkshake whenever possible and most importantly after workouts.



BM: Can you describe to us your fashion sense and style?

JAVIER: Well, since I don't know much of style in fashion I have to go with one of our stylists, and friend Juan Colon, who is from San Juan Puerto Rico and has oriented us and also helped us in fashion. I'll have to go with his style suggestion: Classic with vanguard edge.


BM: Finally, what message can you give to all readers of Beauty Mania, especially to those young men who want to follow your footsteps as Misters of Puerto Rico candidate?

JAVIER: The massage that I give to all readers of Beauty Mania is that if they got a dream and there are a lot of obstacles in the way don't ever quit. Because quitters are not successful in life.  And if you are a quitter, don't say that there is not hope or chances in life. You just have to make the most of it when they come to you or pursue them to achieve them.


Special Thanks to ViKar Visual especially to Mr. Viktor Molina and Misters of Puerto Rico Organization. 
Photos courtesy of Vikar Visual and MPR Organization

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

BeautyMania.biz claim no credit for any images featured on this site. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images and do not wish them to appear on this blog, please contact us and your images will be removed immediately.