Thursday, March 29, 2012

Beauty Talks with Marcos Merced, Mister San Juan Model 2012 (EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW)!

Beauty Talks with Marcos Merced, Mister San Juan Model 2012 and Mister Globe Puerto Rico 2012!

This guy has it all. No doubt Marcos Merced was named Mister Globe Puerto Rico 2012. He's a complete package - from almost perfect body to handsome face and undeniably high rate of sex appeal. From photo shoots to runways, Marcos really made it very tastefully.




BM: For the benefit of our international readers who may not be familiar with you, give us your story from before the Misters of Puerto Rico competition to where you are today.

MARCOS: My name is Marcos Enrique Merced Rivera.  I’m 20 years old and I work as massage therapist.  My modeling career started in Hair Styling Competitions and that’s how my passion form modeling started.    Now Misters of Puerto Rico has given me the tools to find my virtues and strength my weaknesses.


BM: What prompted you to join Misters of Puerto Rico 2012 pageant? What makes you a stand out in this competition?

MARCOS: What motivated me to enter the Misters of Puerto Rico competition was the history of past winners that makes a great work as titleholders and as representative of Puerto Rico in international pageants.  All those past winners are my motivation to make a great work as candidate and if I win the Mr Puerto Rico Model title I’m sure that I would follow their steps and I’m going to make my own work to be remembered as one of the most important winners of this contest. 

BM: Since Beauty Mania is a site dedicated to beauty, our readers want to know what beauty is meant to you.

MARCOS: Beauty is the capacity of how you shine in the outside for what you are in the inside. 


BM: You’ve been busy since the Misters of Puerto Rico 2012 competition has started, how would you balance your personal training work, participating in the pageant’s main events, and still stay in such amazing condition?

MARCOS: My day began with an intense workout at the gym.  Then I work in my intellectual, projection and modeling preparation for the Misters of Puerto Rico events and my biggest secret is to keep me surrounded by optimist people that influence me in a positive manner.


BM: What kind of exercises or workouts do you do?

MARCOS: My routines are mixed: High endurance exercise with cardiovascular routines with low rest time between sets - to make my exercise more intense.

BM: Do you follow any diet? If so, what kind of diet do you follow?

MARCOS: I eat six to eight times daily, but only high protein and low carbohydrate foods. 


BM: We are just curious; do you have any facial beauty secrets?

MARCOS: No secrets, just a basic cleaning routine that includes toner and hydrating cream. 

BM: What part of your body are you proud of?

MARCOS: I’m proud of my hands because through it, as a massage therapist, I could make people feel better and healthier. 

BM: What part of your body do you think needs improvement?

MARCOS: I’m proud of my body, but now I'm working hard on my biceps to makes it look better.



BM: Sleep is important for a man to stay handsome at all times. How many hours of sleep do you get per night? Any sleeping routines?

MARCOS: Before I go bed I always try to read something and I always try to rest at least 6 to 8 hours daily. 


BM: How do you cope up with stress?

MARCOS: I relieve my stress at the gym.

BM: Do you take any nutritional supplements/ vitamins? If so, what are those and why?

MARCOS: Before and after gym y took Ceratine supplement to improve my muscular mass and to recover tissue.


BM: Can you describe to us your fashion sense and style?

MARCOS: Casual and elegant style.

BM: Finally, what message can you give to all readers of Beauty Mania, especially to those young men who want to follow your footsteps as Misters of Puerto Rico candidate?

MARCOS: First of all I want to say thanks to all the international people who follow us as Misters of Puerto Rico candidate.  My message to all those persons is that we only needs to work hard to makes our dreams come true.  Being Mister Puerto Rico Model is my dream and I’m working hard to makes it possible.  There are no impossible goals in life. 


Special Thanks to ViKar Visual especially to Mr. Viktor Molina and Misters of Puerto Rico Organization. 
Photos courtesy of Vikar Visual and MPR Organization

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

BeautyMania.biz claim no credit for any images featured on this site. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images and do not wish them to appear on this blog, please contact us and your images will be removed immediately.